Coupon codes, Promo codes and discounts codes are available for almost anything and everything you shop for online. these coupon codes are out there just waiting to be used and if you know how to search for them you can save on every single purchase you make, well almost. There may be some stores you just won’t find a coupon for. For those stores you might want to try getting some cash back when you shop. There are a few sites out there that offer cash back on all your purchases as well. When you combine the two strategies you can find yourself saving a lot of green.
Here are a few tips to use when trying to save money with your shopping both online and off.
- Keep in mind that you are looking to save money not build an income
- Keep your good habits. If you don’t need it and you don’t normally buy it then don’t get it just because you can get a discount or get cash back. The last thing you want to do is say “Look honey, I got $1.25 cash back” and get the “look”.
- Sign up for newsletters from the sites that will send you updates on savings. there is nothing better than being informed about the things you like. If you want to make the most out of the opportunities to save then make sure you get their newsletter. If you are worried about a lot of unwanted email then setup a separate email account for your coupons.
Don’t forget about the cash back options.
It’s nice to have a coupon code for online shopping. It’s even better if you can actually get paid to shop. That’s what Ebates has actually created. Not only can you get a discount for shopping but you get cash back for everything you buy. My wife used this quite a bit over the holidays and uses it every week with her online shopping. It is quick to sign up and painless as well. Not a long complicated form to fill out.
There are other sites like ebates as well that will offer similar programs to give you a little back for your efforts. maybe I will touch on some of those in later reviews.
Here is how Ebates works:
- You sign up and accrue your first $5 bonus for doing so.
- You sign into your account when you are ready to buy something online.
- Click on the store you wish to shop at including eBay!
- Make your purchase.
- Watch your cash back build and wait for your check.
- Take it to the next level and search on Google for a specific coupon code before shopping.
- Once you find the code copy it or write it down and then go back to ebates to start shopping.
- Refer family and friends as well to earn more cash back.
Shopping online has never been so fun and so rewarding. Who wouldn’t want to get a little bit more out of shopping? This way you can get a little bit back from all that work at the keyboard. Make sure you take the time to do a search for additional online promo codes as you will often find them and the savings can really add up when you do. Just go to Google.com and do a simple search such as “target coupon code” or “target promo code” and then look through the results found until you find one that seems worth using. Once you have it don’t forget to start at your ebates.com login to start shopping so you get the cash back credit as well.
Be responsible shoppers of course and don’t go wild shopping for things that you normally would not buy. just use this as a bonus when you do your normal purchases. If it pays back that’s great you got a bonus! If it doesn’t for some reason as happens with the internet some times no big deal. It was just an extra. More and more shopping is being done online and there is no reason you should do it without reward.